How do Auctions work

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by natureboys, Jun 21, 2010.

1. natureboys

natureboys New Member

Hey Folks i am in the process of purchasing a new vehicle, and was looking into something in my budget (2-4k) so as of today i have not found anything only junk.. well i was told by a friend of mines that he bought a vehicle in an online auction http://easyexport.us/?a_aid=4bfc2493cf522 so im wondering if anyone has some insights on online auctions.

2. Pats1pab1

Pats1pab1 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I would look in your area to see if there are any auto auctions/repos. You can inspect them and get some great deals!

3. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!:glasses:

4. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the GMTruckClub!

5. j-schmizzle

j-schmizzle Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

welcome to the site. in addition to the local auctions in your area, i would check out you local towing company. sometimes they auto's that haven't been claimed by the owner. you prob would have to pay back reg fees but it will prob be in your price range.

6. natureboys

natureboys New Member

auction update

well i actually went and tried the online auction out and went to see 2006 Saab in one of there lots, had to go with a friend since I'm not to good on mechanical sounds and w/e :lol:.. so far the bids :money: are low and hopfully they stay that way.. well thanks for all the feedback guys..