1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

How do i remote start my 07 GMC Yukon?

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by Ziggy, Feb 18, 2011.

1. Ziggy

Ziggy New Member

I just noticed that my 2007 Yukon XL has the remote start. That is something that is not very important to me really. Just fun to see how it works.
    I checked the owners manual, i got it to work once. But after that it doesn´t seem to work.
    How am i suppose to remote start it (again) ?
    Due to poor english i might not understand the manual fully.

thanks
    Ziggy
  2. randomsandwhich

randomsandwhich Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

On your key fob should have a button with a circlish arrow. Press and hold until truck starts then release. Should be in center of remote.
  3. BillD64

BillD64 Rockstar

If it is like the remote start on my Malibu you first have to push the lock button on the remote followed by pushing the remote start button.

Bill
  4. 1flyfisher

1flyfisher Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

what bill said.
    Just press the lock button for a second. Then you have to hold down the remote start button for 5 seconds, just hold it down till it starts if after 5 seconds or so it doesn't start then something is wrong. It should clearly say that in your manual.