1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

How do I Remove the Headliner?

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by 1flyfisher, May 1, 2010.

Random Gallery Photos

1. 1flyfisher

1flyfisher New Member 100 Posts

Any autobody folks out there?

I have a 2010 GMC SAVANA VAN I need to partially remove the cab headliner so I can get to the support bracket so I can screw in the ceiling panel from a kit that I bought. I have a paneling kit and I am putting in the ceiling headliner for the rear of the cargo area. The instructions I have from the paneling kit are sketchy at best.
    I have to remove the B pillars on the side first. Then the ceiling dome light. I guess the plastic just pops off and then you unscrew the light. Then I have to get the rear of the cab headliner down so I can screw in the ceiling panel. There are round plastic clips that need to be removed. Can I just pull them out or will that break them?

Anyone have any idea on how to do this?

Here's what I have to remove....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Last edited: May 3, 2010
  2. 1flyfisher

Here's what I need to remove. The headliner as you can see, and the side pillars.
    Anyone know exactly how to pop these off?
  3. 1flyfisher

Anybody have an idea of how to pop off these plastic trim?