Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

How Do I Review My Local Chevy Dealer on GMTC?

Discussion in 'Car Dealer Reviews' started by ChevyFan, Jan 11, 2011.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Ok, so someone asked me this recently. The goal is pretty simple, we want ONE review thread for every single Chevrolet (and eventually all GM) Dealerships in North America.

HOW TO REVIEW YOUR CHEVY DEALER
    1. Search the "Car Dealer Reviews" sub-forum for a matching review. To do this, make sure you're in this forum and click on "Search Forum" in the middle-upper-right navigation bar.
    2. If you find a match, then please REPLY to that thread with your own review of the dealership. This can be GOOD, BAD or INDIFFERENT. Use your own words, be brief and to the point.
    3. If you do NOT find a match, then click on the "Post New Thread" button and start a thread using the same format for all other review in the system.

Title Examples
      {Dealer Name} Reviews - City, State
      Friendly Chevrolet Reviews - Dallas, Texas
      Bill Pierre Chevrolet Review - Seattle, WA

Body Review Examples
      I visited {dealership name} on 1/2/2011 and met with a salesperson named John. He was the (best/worst) example of professionalism that I have ever seen at a car dealership.

I went in to see a {vehicle type} with 50,000 miles on it and ....

4. That's it. You have now reviewed your dealership and have HELPED your fellow GM buyers. Plus, you have helped the dealership as well, now that sites like this exist, dealers know they have to clean up their acts or they will be held accountable for their actions.