1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

How hard to install cruise control on a 2000 silverado

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by streetbike98, Nov 17, 2010.

1. streetbike98

streetbike98 New Member

I am very new to this site, and it seems like I have searched everywhere for this info. I am wondering what it would take to install cruise control on my truck. It did not come from the factory with cruise control. At first I loved the base model because no worries of window regulators messing up(which I still like the idea of), but now I really wish I had gotten cruise control AT LEAST! When doing my search I had seen on another forum that for a 2003 all that had to be done was install the switch on the column. Is this the case for mine too? Hopefully its as easy as that, if not I am gonna do it anyways! LOL Thanks alot for any help! It is a 2000 chevy silverado 4.8 auto tranny 2wd