Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

how high for 37s???

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by vince921, Sep 9, 2010.

1. vince921

vince921 New Member

i have a 2010 silverado and i am just curious how high you have to go to run 37 inch tires... or what i would have to do if i went with a 7 inch lift ?

thanks
  2. mad1500hd

mad1500hd Rockstar 100 Posts

i normally hear 6" lift for 35" tires...so, you might be able to get some clearance for 37" tires on a 7" lift...maybe a 8" lift just to be safe...My 02 silverado had a 4" lift and I was able to squeeze 35's under her...
  3. A friend of mine has 37's with a 6" suspension lift and a 3" body lift. Truck is an 06' silver ext cab. Looks just right.
  4. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

I would think that a 6" lift would be enough for 37" tires
  5. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

My cousin just added 37s to his 2008 Silverado. He needed to add a 3 inch body lift to his 6 inch suspension lift to clear them. So if you aren't wanting to run a body lift you will probably need an 8 inch suspension lift for 37s.

[​IMG]
  6. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

With the NBS trucks you need at least 8" to run 37" tires. CCST suspension has a nice 8" kit. The have a picture on the website CSTsuspension.com