1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

How long does it take... (hot chick & simple math question)

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Kady, Jan 3, 2013.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Hmm, we're they driving with the wind at their back? :money:
    Pretty funny, but I agree it is obnoxious to post that on YouTube.

2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Ever watch Leno?

3. Gunnin4U6754

Gunnin4U6754 Member ROTM Winner

Wow.... I guess common sense isn't bred into everyone these days...

4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

That's the problem with common sense ... it's not terribly common, anymore.

5. Johnny Hoss

Johnny Hoss New Member

I have two reactions to this

one, it might be faked or staged and she was in on it ahead of time, just for the entertainment value.

two, there really ARE people like that out there. And they reproduce. And vote.

Food for thought.

6. Kady

Kady Rockstar GMTC Chick 100 Posts

Funny. Post a thread with a link and get no comments... Someone changes the title to say (Hot chick) and everyone comes out of the woodwork.. hahaha. MEN!

7. Skippy

Skippy Member 2 Years 100 Posts

LOL @ Kady That's funny. But probably true. :)

8. Kady

It is true... I posted it with out the hot chick part... came back today, that was added with a ton of comments..

9. Johnny Hoss

Johnny Hoss New Member

Men don't like being pigeonholed and stereotyped any more than women. I've been away from the forum for months and just came back yesterday. So that opens me up for sexism and misandry?

10. Kady

I didn't specifically say you!!! As for stereo typing, it was not... it was my opinion of what interested the men on this site to actually watch the video... Stereotyping, when it happens to me, doesn't bother me... I know if I'm like that or not, so i don't take offense to it. But if you did, (which wasn't my intention at all) I'm sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

Not to mention, but if there was more female traffic on this site, the new title would have peaked their interest more than the previous one did...