How long does it take... (hot chick & simple math question)

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Kady, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Johnny Hoss

Johnny Hoss New Member

Im just flabbergasted how saying "ugh MEN" is viewed as acceptable in society but any guy rolling his eyes and saying "oh, WOMEN" is immediately run up the flagpole as a sexist ne'er-do-well.

Ive said too much and am too far off topic. I'll say no more. I've said my piece. I'll defer to let you or anyone else have the last word, and stick to discussing trucks instead.

2. TimTom64b

TimTom64b Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Gold Member

I'm sure the woman in the video was just having what I like to call a brainfart.... we all have them once in a while. I think her answer and thought process was cute... the only problem was the idiot boyfriend posting it on the WWW for all to see. What a loser.

3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I responded before the title change. And she's not hot, IMHO...

4. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I also responded before the change. I agree with [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] . I don't think that she is hot, being blond does not automatically constitute "hot". Her lack of intelligence and common sense actually take any attractiveness away.

5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Spot-on. :great:

6. Kady

Kady Rockstar GMTC Chick 100 Posts

Well, someone changed it to call her "hot" and all I know is that it wasn't me! :)

7. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I did that to help give people a better understanding of what the thread was all about. "[h=1]How long does it take..." didn't really tell people that it was a video. Plus, I pulled an embeddable url from YouTube and posted it inside your OP.[/h]

8. Kady

Kady Rockstar GMTC Chick 100 Posts

I was trying to embed it, maybe it was my pc, but it was always only showing a link. Didn't give much thought to the title, since it was before I had the issue with the embedding. But, in the end, I hope some people got a little enjoyment out of the video like I did. I know I've had some blonde moments/brainfarts like that before. Maybe not quite as obvious, or posted it to youtube, but definitely got a chuckle out of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, by *ugh, men" I should have put (sign/chuckle) I didn't mean it in a bad way at all...

9. forsakendemon

forsakendemon New Member

Idk, this looks fake to me... Like they acted it out, because I never heard someone not understending with MPH means...

Thanks [MENTION=24589]Kady[/MENTION] for sharing.