1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

How long will you keep your current GM vehicle?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyBoy2009, Jul 11, 2012.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. JnBama

JnBama Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

You can run into alot of BS at some dealerships, my 2000 Silverado had busted cable on the tailgate. Went To the local small town and dealer a told none in stock, mentioned there is a recall , both replaced in twenty minutes.

2. scoyt

scoyt New Member

I plan on keeping my 2000 GMC umtil i hit 500,000 miles on it. I am already half way there!

3. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Well went to get my girl and no one there to release her to me. I told them I called ahead and made arrangements but my baby still sits at the dealership out in the cold and rain. Well, the rain and heat right now. She smiled when she saw me as she thought I was taken her home to her garage where she would be out of the elements. So luck was not of a good thing today. Wake up in morning and see if luck gets better.

4. TexasTechRaider

TexasTechRaider Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Sucks man, must be a pain the a$$... I'm going to the dealership tomorrow but hopefully it's just a day thing! Hope you get her back soon!

5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Probably not until Monday...

6. TexasTechRaider

Technically it was posted after 12..?

7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Not his time. He's in Utah...

8. TexasTechRaider

Ahh nice catch.. Very nice! Well mine should have said this week but since I posted after 12 it still worked. I probably won't go until later in the week anyways knowing me!

9. grampy

grampy Member 100 Posts

I'll keep my old '97 Cheyene K2500 untill it falls into a pile of dust & rust. It is the near perfect farm/ranch truck. You can't buy one like it any more - 350 engine, NV4500 trans. with 12" clutch and the "bullet proof" 14 bolt rear with an aftermarket locker. It spends 95% of its time and miles on dirt, gravel, 2 tracks and no road at all. About the only thing I would have to think a lot about is if that faithful old 350 were to fail. Not too worried about that, only has 157K on it and I only put on about 8000mi a year. Ken

10. Crispyt

Crispyt Rockstar 100 Posts

Ill end up keeping my truck untill all 4 tires fall off, and it can't move anymore. Then ill just fix it and keep driving it. It owes me nothing and its definatly earned its rust. I couldn't ask for a more reliable truck. I know all I ever have to do is just turn the key and go!