Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

How many miles do you drive each week?

Discussion in 'POLLing place' started by ChevyFan, Feb 1, 2007.

?

How many miles do you drive each week?

1. Less than 75

76 vote(s)
    22.2%
  2. Between 75 and 150

73 vote(s)
    21.3%
  3. Between 150 and 300

95 vote(s)
    27.8%
  4. More than 300

98 vote(s)
    28.7%
  1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Just thought it would be interested to see how far everyone drives in a given week.

1 person likes this.
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I'm about 180 miles - 220 miles per week on average. My wife puts on maybe 50 at the most.

3. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

It's doubtful my state is 75 miles end to end in any one direction.

4. WestCoastColy

WestCoastColy Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

I travel 30,000 miles per year. So, that averages out to 576.92 miles per week.

5. nemopoppins

nemopoppins Rockstar

That was fun voting early. I just made my group (over 300) jump to a big lead with my one vote! I think there should have been an even bigger choice like over 500. It's close, but I probably would have selected that one with my commuting and driving my five kids all over. Actually only four kids because one now has his own GM truck.

1 person likes this.
  6. coloradowillie

coloradowillie New Member

On monday, I drive 180 miles to a place I live during the week for work. Then the daily commute is 30 miles one way. Then I drive home 180 miles. 660 minimum weekly...

I bought the 2004 Colorado last April with 20K, now has 66K.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2007
  7. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

WOW! You're really making that truck earn it's keep!:tongue:

8. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I live 25 miles from town & usually make a trip every day. So 350 would be a minimum for me.

9. 84fiero123

84fiero123 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I don't drive like I used to.

Since my stroke I find it hard to spend more than a couple of hours behind the wheel.

So most of my driving is in town, to doctors appt.

When I was working before the stroke I would drive to jobs less than an hour each way everyday.

If it was more than 1 1/2 hours away I would drive then stay at a motel. Just not worth driving that far each way after a 12 hour shift.

10. Davandy

Davandy Moderator 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

15 Miles in a week :biggrin: