How many miles do you drive in a week ?!

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by Stevessilver10, Aug 11, 2012.

Newest Photos

1. Stevessilver10

Stevessilver10 New Member

What's up everyone just Curious on how many miles you guys drive a week or what ever ... Cause I bought my silverado last thurs and have 902 miles on it already lol anyone else drive alot
  2. ChevyBoy2009

ChevyBoy2009 New Member 100 Posts

She drives my truck to work which is the hospital and is only 2-3 miles a day so not very much on my truck...but i drive her car 40 miles a day to work and we use her car on the weekends...i got my new truck in late May and have only put on 1600 miles since then and 400 of that was coming back from getting the truck :great:
  3. Johnny_Buchanan

Johnny_Buchanan New Member 100 Posts

On average I'm racking up 400 miles/week. Bulk of this is my daily commute.

-J

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
  4. Nath

Nath New Member

Hey guys, i drive usually 300 to 400? Miles per week an im really interested in getting the torque i used to have in my 99 tahoe with the 350!
  5. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I put about 350 miles every other week on my personal truck commuting to work. On the weekends I very rarely drive it normally on the bike.
    My Chevy at work averages 1500 a week. I normally work out of town every other week so my truck ends up having a week off from commuting.
  6. Stevessilver10

Stevessilver10 New Member

damn 1500 miles ..lol thats crazy .. i drive to work 210 miles a week but only do it once but then i do little errons around the job site
  7. Skippy

Skippy New Member 100 Posts

On a VERY heavy week, I'll do 200. Usually I put down about 10-14 miles on the odometer. I've had the truck over 3 years, and have put 14,000 Miles on it (mostly in the first two years... now I have a commuter car).

It's got 54K miles, is 6 years old, and I strongly suspect I'll never get to 100K.
  8. Untouchable

Untouchable New Member 100 Posts

About 200 a week, just to work and back. I too drive the wife's car and she drives my truck. 7 miles round trip a day on the Chevy is better than 40.
  9. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

It depends on the week. If I'm traveling for business then my truck sits and may only see 30 miles .... but if I'm NOT traveling for business then I may drive as much as 500 miles while looking at property, visiting family, etc.
  10. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Between 300 and 450 per week.