Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

How many miles do you drive in a week ?!

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by Stevessilver10, Aug 11, 2012.

1. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

I put about 300 miles a week on the Civic (DD)

The Chevy gets about 300/250 miles a month lol

2. Yea it's always good to have a small car that's good with gas for long drives lol

3. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

You got that right, saving tons on gas compared to the Silverado

4. AnimalYates

AnimalYates Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

I probably put around 150-200 miles per week on my Sierra. I bought it in March with 67k on it and its got nearly 72k on it nearly 6 months later. It's only an 8 miles round trip to work and back everyday, but I love the thing so damn much that I find places to drive.

I don't care too much about putting on miles cause I figure I'll have it for the next 8 or 10 years.... unless I like the 2014 body style Silverado too much to pass it up :glasses:

5. I only use like almost a half of tank coming to work but when i empty it does cost around 100$ lol and yea i always like to drive also such a smooth ride lol

6. medicmatt

medicmatt Member 100 Posts

I drive at a minimum 550 miles a week. I drive 110 miles round-trip for work every day. I bought my truck with 20,800 miles on it on Dec. 26. As of this morning, I have just tripped 39,000 miles. But with any luck, if I can get this job I'm shooting for, I'll have a state car, and I can park the truck and save the wear and tear.

7. lindsaynuts8

lindsaynuts8 Member

when i had my old car i would drive over 100 miles a week. but now i cant really afford to do it. so i drive an average of 200-250

8. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

On my work vehicle I put about 1700 miles per week. When it is not in the repair shop. It is a blue Oval POC.

My Silverado gets about 300 per month right now.

9. 1700 that's insane lol that has to be driving half of the week

10. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Nope. All week. Example; monday Jackson,wyoming from SLC,Utah, then to Rexburg , Idaho, then West Yellowstone, MT. All same day. Tuesday on to Cody,Wy and then Sheridan and then Gillette, Wy.Wednesday to Casper then Riverton on Thursday, Friday to Rock Springs then Saturday to SLC, For a day of repairing the blue oval . Next week to Laramie, Wy. on Tuesday then to Estes Park , Co, Windsor Co. Then Denver then Loveland then Stean boat Springs then back to Wyoming and Greenriver for Friday night then into SLC for a day of rest.