1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

How many miles do you drive in a week ?!

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by Stevessilver10, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Stevessilver10

Stevessilver10 New Member

That's crazy .. Your quote should be " if he ask you to go 1600 miles go 1700" lol
  2. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 New Member ROTM Winner

right now it only gets like 20 miles a month :( poor truck is being drove much. my friend is afraid to wreck it so he only drives it 2 times a month while im gone. thatll change once i get back tho and then ill be driving all over the east coast lol
  3. Stevessilver10

Stevessilver10 New Member

That should be fun .. Btw your silverado looks dope .. I ordered same lights just not recon cause I didn't feel like dropping that much cause of exhaust and cai were a bit $ eventually I'll upgrade
  4. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 New Member ROTM Winner

Thanks bud. yea recon is pretty expensive but i will say this its worth it. great quality item, very well built.
  5. McClintoc

McClintoc Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Commuting to and from work, six days a week, I put right at 100 miles on the truck each week. Pretty dang low compared to the rest of you! :glasses:
  6. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts

235 miles a week to and from work, this is not counting running the wife and kid around to, god only knows, lol
  7. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Super Moderator 1000 Posts

Only drive like 100-120 miles a week max norm is like 50+. School is only 2 miles away, girlfriend's is little more than 2, place were my troop meets is about 3.5 but run a lot of errands around town. Sad I only do city driving kills my mileage only 12 at the best.