GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

How many recalls and TSB?

Discussion in 'Chevy Trailblazer Forum (GMC Envoy)' started by StumpJumper, Mar 11, 2005.

1. StumpJumper

StumpJumper New Member

I'm just curious how many of these there have been?

It seems like the 2002's had a lot, the 2003's had a few less, followed by the '04s. Thus far, the 2005's have only had this little windshield issue. Seems pretty good if you ask me.
  2. Safety1

Safety1 New Member

I think that's typical. Most companies have recalls more frequently on their first year they are on the road.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous New Member

Does anyone know of a source online to find TSB's? There are a few websites out there that publish the LIST only, but not the full text of the TSB's. They charge for that service, but I have to believe there's an online source for this stuff that doesn't charge for it.
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member

Good qestion. I'm looking into it. I've got a connection at GM and I'm seeing what I can do, but I'm not certain how they're distributed and if the material has an enforced copyright, etc. Lots of questions and such about that.

I'd love for a GM mechanic to come on and help us out. I might ask my GM guy the next time I take the TB in for service.
  5. Aeropagus

Aeropagus Member

Maybe they do have copyrights on them and they can't be shared? I think someone would have done them. Do they sell them to the dealership maybe?