1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

How many states have you been in?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Feb 7, 2007.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I was thinking I've been in WA, OR, ID, MT, CA, NV, AZ, NM, CO, KS, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, GA, SC, IL NY. (Plus BC Canada and Tijuana, Mexico)

I've been to 20 states. I guess the number of states you've been in depends on where you live. WA is as big as New England which is like 10 states.
  2. MrShorty

MrShorty Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

WA, OR, CA, NV, ID, UT, AZ, MT, WY, CO, NM, OK, TX, GA, IL, MD, DC (though it technically isn't a state), PA, NY, VT, NH, ME.

If you want to include Canadian Provinces: PEI, NB, NS (token crossing of the border, didn't spend any real time), PQ, ONT, ALB, BC
  3. unplugged

unplugged Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

CA, HI, OR, AZ, NV, UT, ID, MT, CO, NM, NE, KS, OK, TX, OH, IN, IL, IA, MO, AR, IL, TN, MS, KY, WV, PA, NY, NJ, FL, NC, and Washington DC. Also France, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, England, Monaco, Vatican City, Jamaica, and Mexico.

I've been to the top of:
    • Eiffel Tower
    • Leaning Tower of Pisa
    • Washington Monument
    • Empire State Building
    • World Trade Center
    Highest point 12,095 ft. Independence Pass, CO
    Lowest point: -282 ft Badwater, Death Valley, CA

30 States, Washington DC, 7 countries and 2 principalities. Whew!
    Now if I can find those "two tickets to paradise" I can add Tahiti.:biggrin:
  4. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Would this include states you went to as a kid also, or are you talking states that you've gone to on your own only?

In total:IA,IL,IN,KS,TX,FL,ND,SD,NH,NJ,NY,MD,NC,TN,VA,WV,OH,NM,PA,AR,GA,VT,ME,CT,RI,AK.
    Vancouver, Ontario, Quebec.

I wanted to do the honeymoon in Tahiti, but the wife wanted to cruise to Alaska. I figured it was too early in the marriage to give her grief about where we did the honeymoon thing, so we took the cruise to Alaska. Great scenery, but not a place I'd like to live though. Prices are WAY too high. You could probably make a killing if you opened a tattoo shop in any of the tourist cities.
  5. GM_Guy

GM_Guy Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

I've been to MO, and NE
  6. cafs

cafs New Member

I guess since I drove a tractor-trailer , it wouldnt be fair for me to list them all , would it :biggrin:
  7. KD7ONE

KD7ONE Rockstar 100 Posts

Ma Me Nh VT CT RI NY PA OH IN IL IA SD WY MT ID UT AZ MD VA NC SC CO
  8. GM_Guy

GM_Guy Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

I've been in the state of confusion too :biggrin:
  9. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I was just there last week. Small world...lol:biggrin:
  10. sindawg10

sindawg10 New Member

Same as cafs here being a truck driver and traveling with dad as a kid since he was a trucker also. Also a few overseas areas, Turkey, Germany, England & Haiti.