Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

How much lift on a 2007 Silverado with 31's??

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by silveradoslugger, Aug 12, 2012.

1. silveradoslugger

silveradoslugger New Member

Hello All,

After discovering this extremely useful site and having my first question answered very helpfully I decided to ask another question. I've been wanting to add a lift to my truck, I was thinking 4" because I didn't want to have to buy new tires as well (I just got some new 31's 3 months ago). I have a 2007 Silverado Crew Cab Texas Edition. Would 31's on a 4" lift look too small?

Thanks in advance,

Mike

Attached Files:

2. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Quite frankly yes.

3. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

2.5inch leveling kit and some some rear blocks to get around 2 inches of lift would be ok, 4 inches would be to much imo.

Alex

4. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Not if you are going for the Cali look :rofl:

But you could always sell the 31's and put it towards 33's/35's if you are set on getting a 4" lift

5. AnimalYates

AnimalYates Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

The other guys pretty much covered it already. You'd need bigger tires in order for it to look good IMO, 33's would probably be a good fit. I second what [MENTION=48681]ChromeSilver02[/MENTION] said, perhaps selling your current tires toward bigger ones would be an option down the road.