1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

How Much should Installation be?

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by Stevessilver10, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Whats up ..I have plans on putting a leveling kit on my 2010 Chevy Silverado and was curious on how much people / autoshops usually charge to install it ... just so i have an idea on what i should pay... thanks
  2. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Don't even bother if you have a jack and a jack stand you can do this in your driveway no problem it's a very easy install don't let someone take your money for something like that
  3. I'll ask my friend .. I would never try and do it .. The truck would end up falling on me lol
  4. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Yea get you a buddy who knows alil. These coil spacers are just so easy to do I wouldn't pay someone.
  5. AnimalYates

AnimalYates Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

I don't know how to do it myself, and I don't know anyone who could do it so I took it to a shop. Keep it mind you will need to get a front end alignment after the install as well. I paid $180 out the door for installation and alignment total. Not too bad.
  6. Yea I know and yea that isn't bad .. Places by me are saying 400 lol
  7. whodeywhat

whodeywhat New Member

$178 and change for mine-ohio