1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

How much white stuff did you get??

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Enkeiavalanche, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Went out last night to see Chazz Palminteri and his 1 man show.. Who is he? Ever see A Bronx Tale? He wrote and stared in it.. If he ever plays by you then go see his show.. But anyway we had about 4 in's and Ice all night was not nice but fun driving in it.. Took a pic next to my Big truck[​IMG].. IMG_20131214_203049.jpg IMG_20131214_214356.jpg IMG_20131214_191621.jpg
  2. BRB46

BRB46 Member

image.jpg Looks like around 8" out
    here.
  3. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

We got about 6" of very wet heavy snow, thankfully I have a snowblower.
  4. poncho62

poncho62 Member

I'm in Canada, so the usual amount....about a foot on the ground right now
  5. RayVoy

RayVoy Active Member 1000 Posts

Yesterday's Ontario storm hit New Brunswick early this morning, looks like about 8" on the ground, but it may still be snowing.
  6. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

You guys stay safe up there and keep warm.
    A good friend of mine in Maine was coming home from work this morning when a snow plow caught the side of his truck while he was stopped at a light. Pitched him and the truck down a 20' bank and into a river upside down. He got out safe but wet and cold, the snow plw driver never even knew what he did until he was stopped 4 blocks later by a witness.
    I know you guys can drive better in snow/ice than us down here in Texas but please be safe, its normally the other idiot that gets ya.
  7. RayVoy

RayVoy Active Member 1000 Posts

Holy Crap, your friend is lucky.

Years ago, my father was hit by a highway snow plow, he was parked as far off the road as he could get, but the wing plow got him.

This was years ago, in the '70's, he had a full-size Ford Galaxy. The plow wrote it off. He was ok, had a sore neck for awhile.

[​IMG]
  8. jsmith4816

jsmith4816 Member

Got about 5inches heree in Detroit. Haven't even plowed yet either
  9. TimTom64b

TimTom64b Member ROTM Winner

Since last Tuesday... about 32"
  10. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Super Moderator 1000 Posts

At my school we got about 6-9 which is in Dallas PA. My home town of Milford, CT got about 6-8 inches and My dad made Tahoe trudge through 14" in Vermont with out a problem. My dad Loves driving my Tahoe in the snow now because he learned nothing can stop it.