1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

how much would a 4x4 shop charge me

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by 87burb, Aug 22, 2009.

1. 87burb

87burb New Member

i was wondering how much a 4x4 shop would charge me to install my straight axle on my suburban i was thinking about doing it but looks like a pain in the butt any one have any clue:money:
  2. masterfoxscout

masterfoxscout New Member ROTM Winner

I have no clue of the actual number, but I'd say several k. I know that for my Jeep, just the axle itself (a new Dana 44) it's about $2500 for the axle alone.
  3. azdrtdog

azdrtdog New Member

the kit from off road direct is around $400 the springs will set you back another $300 or so from 4 wheel supply,cross over is about $300 for pit man arm and link then they sell a radius arm setup for $2,000.offroad direct sells some kits to but very pricey, im right at that cross road myself got a high pinion 60 and a sterling rear im going to be installing as soon as i get my g/f to stop driving the dam thing