How often is your weather man right!!!!

Discussion in 'POLLing place' started by murdog94, Dec 11, 2010.

?

How often is your weather man right??

1. More than 75% of the time

4 vote(s)
    12.1%
  2. More than 50% but less than 75%

13 vote(s)
    39.4%
  3. Less than 50%

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  4. Crazy uncle Ed and his crooked nose that smells bad weather is right more!

11 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

This is in retaliation for all of the weather sources to call for 8-12in of snow in my area today... and us being under a winter storm warning. And i get up to go to work and we got less than 1/2 in. This has become so common place that there really isnt any anger anymore and the weather man continues to be wrong.. Well i do live by Lake Superior which has a habit of messing with the weather. But this time was just WAY WAY to far since they basically caused a panic for no thing. So lets see how your local weather and weather man match up.

2. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Hey Mike I was just watching one of your weather men on tv and apparently you guys have already received 14" of snow with more on the way.He said that the storm you are getting is blowing so bad that they are pulling the plows off of the road and will start clearing in the morning.Like they used to say on Hill Street Blues "Be careful out there".

3. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

HAAHAHAHAHA yeah about 100 miles south of me is where it is snowing.. we got .1 inches of snow up here down from 12inches they were calling for!

4. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

We don't have a weather man, we have a weather girl & she's so damn hot we don't care if she knows anything about weather forcasting. We just tune in to look at her.. lol.. hoochie mama

5. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

The weather here is pretty predictable, but they're always wrong when the weather turns nasty. Every time a cloud gets close in the winter they predict about 3 feet of snow. Not to mention that if one snowflake hits the ground, the airports shut down.

6. randomsandwhich

randomsandwhich Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

waitin for her to drop the little clicker so she can bend over LOL

7. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

the weather men up in northern MN always forget what our massive body of water can do to the weather (Lake Superior) if we didnt have the lake pushing weather away from us i think Duluth MN would have over 30 inches of snow by now.

8. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

But doesn't L Superior give you tons of "lake effect snow" like Lake Erie does to Buffalo??

9. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

only if it wants to...L. Superior has its own mind when it comes to that...i wish it would dump as crap ton of lake effect snow on us

10. DAREDEVIL

DAREDEVIL Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

I guess it all depends on where u are at . Now down here ( TAMPA AREA ) Bay news 9 is actually pretty acurate with theyr forcasts !!

Sorry to bump out on this ..lol BUT TRUE !!!!!