1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

How old is everyone and how long you been driving a GM product and whats your latest?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by darkness-lies-, Jan 26, 2012.

Random Gallery Photos

1. darkness-lies-

darkness-lies- New Member 100 Posts

Im 20 almost 21 i been driving this truck<my first chevy> for about 5 months and i love it.
    I inherited it from my grandpa.
  2. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I've been driving GM vehicles for about 10 years or so (3 Sierras).

I'm in my mid-forties....and I'll leave it at that.
  3. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 New Member 100 Posts

I am 24, driving my chevy since November 06. I too inherited my truck from my grandfather, I was in college with no vehicle (bronco was on high school duty for my brother) and my grandfather passed away but before passing away he said it was my truck to have.
  4. zigger215

zigger215 New Member 100 Posts

I am nearly 25. Driving my third GM vehicle, it's a 2004 Chevy silverado LT. Before that I had a 2002 Sierra SLT and a 1998 silverado
  5. Untouchable

Untouchable New Member 100 Posts

I'm 31. I've been driving Chevrolets for about 12 Years. Latest is my 08. Before that, I had an 05 and then I've had two other chevy's...during that time, I had a Dodge and 2 Fords, which I will never own again.
  6. jake's silverado

jake's silverado New Member 100 Posts

Wish I could say mid forties still! OK I'm very late 40s ... 49. Been in a gm for 28 years...
    Hey the oldest so far! And no I don't drive like a HAT :gasp:....yet!:lol:
  7. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Member 100 Posts

24 Years old, driving Chevy trucks for 6 years...On my 3rd chevy truck, first was 1998 Chevy 1500 wt, then 2003 silverado, now 2007 silverado classic, so going by the pattern I guess I'll be due for a 2011 or 2012 Silvy in three years or so...
  8. 747

747 New Member 100 Posts

Im 24 years old. Ive owned GM trucks for about 9 months of my life total.

I had a 2005 Sierra 2500 but it was way more truck than I needed so I sold it after 7 months. I drove boring cars to save money during college.

And 6 years later I finally got another GM truck and wouldnt have it any other way!
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2012
  9. silverhobey

silverhobey Member 100 Posts

44.....driving GM products since 88..........have had other models as our second vehicles always as the price was right.

p.s.---c'mon Mike ............mid forties and leave it at that ....you could qualify for the oldest on here so far if
    you were say ...49.........just kiddin.....haha Brian
  10. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Im turning 49 on Sunday. Born on 1/29/1963. I know Im probably one of the older guys on here!!! LOL