1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

How old is everyone and how long you been driving a GM product and whats your latest?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by darkness-lies-, Jan 26, 2012.

Random Gallery Photos

1. marko54

marko54 New Member 100 Posts

Ive got you beat, Heck i was 29 when i enlisted and went into basic training. Funny thing, i wasnt the oldest in the Platoon.
  2. BRB46

BRB46 Member 100 Posts

I will be 48 this year.Been in GM since 1981. '72 Nova, '69 Camaro,'86 Sierra Classic '98 Silverado and my current '06 Silverado Z71.
  3. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

A Woman never reveals her age... But I can say that I am NOT a cougar, more like lynx!! lol But I have been driving GM's since 2000, but been driving longer then that.. That is all I will say!! LOL
  4. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I thought with women once they hit 29 they stayed there forever (until they didnt care about age anymore).:lol:

Ok that being said I am 29 bought my first chevy in 01 (it was an 00 z71).
  5. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Yeah, yeah...okay. Exactly mid-forties, 45. I was just keeping vague cause at this age, I'm still trying to keep some mystery floating around. Guess that didn't work too well :glasses:
  6. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Well I helped someone invent dirt.
    I have been driving GM since the age of 8. Yes on my dad's lap but he taught me well. Mom would always throw me the keys to start car in the winter time. At the time I thought it was cool. Now I realize she was using me to her advantage and making me feel really cool.
    GM's I Have driven: Buick, Olds, Chev, GMC, pontiac, Saturn, Cadillac
    Curent is a 2010 Silverado 4x4
  7. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

What kind of answer is that??? You ain't scare't are ya??? LOL
  8. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I thought you were a Puma?

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

48 at my last birthday, been driving GM products since 1974 when my dad would let me behind the wheel of his 74 Chevy pick-up, driving my own Chevys off and on since 1979 when I got my "to work and back only" permit.
  9. MoBillyAla

MoBillyAla Member 100 Posts

35 y/o and have had my 07 since new..before that I think my last GM was in my teens..looking back I have driven mostly blue ovals..yeh yeh I know..but I can honestly say that I plan on keeping my Silverado till it's on its last legs or my son takes it for his first ride...then I can get me another one ; )
  10. Johnny_Buchanan

Johnny_Buchanan New Member 100 Posts

I turned 46 last Sunday. In total I've been driving GM vehicles for about 6 yrs.

-J