Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

How to Corect SpeedO

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by LURCH, Aug 28, 2011.

1. LURCH

LURCH Rockstar

Can the dealer fix the speedo after I put on bigger tires or do I have to have a tunner?
  2. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

The dealer could fix it for you, but they will only do it if you bought a size of tire that is approved/recommended for your truck by GM. Your best bet would be to get a tuner and fix it yourself. I would suggest a diablosport predator from personal experience - you can dial in your tire size, and I got a bit of a power and gas mileage increase with mine.
  3. reggiecab2000

reggiecab2000 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

like he said get a tuner, not only can you adjust tire size, but many other factors as well, depending on the tuner
  4. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Get a Diablo Trinity or Preditor tuner. They have better tunes than the other programmers and they let you adjust more.
  5. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

x3 on Diablo products....I love my Predator!
  6. LURCH

LURCH Rockstar

Thanks guys I have a predator for my Challenger, just didn't know which one was better for these trucks.