1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

How To Fight A Speeding Ticket

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Nov 8, 2011.

Random Gallery Photos

1. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Ohhh Sgt.... I guess you never seen a women's bad side eh?? Hahaha!! You might be wearing a 12 pack of eggs in the near future...LOL Thats okay...I know that you will always side with the boys, cause that is what boys do... Bros before hoes!! hahah... Granted, I am not a hoe, but you get it... But....if it was a questions or poll on you, you better believe that I would be siding with the girls on that one...

Question: See Srgt in the nude, laying on the hood of his truck.. YES OR NO? You better believe what my answer would be... Mr. DECEMEBER... Bahahahaha!!
  2. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

hahaha deal if you really want to see that i might swing it for you but that means you better be on the hood of yours hahahahahha
  3. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

whooo competition. I like it . although I might spend more time looking at Erica's photo than yours sarge. Nothing tooooo personal but I think your girl friend might get mad and we don't want that :lol:
  4. sgtsjj

i dont think shed get mad,. but id be a little worried if you spent more time looking at mine then erica's lol....
  5. Coach24

No worries here man I definitely enjoy looking at a hot woman . Let them scour your pic.
  6. sgtsjj

haha, soo coach any new ideas yet
  7. Coach24

Wellllllll....... I jut posted a thread with the link to Chevy's smack down on F*&d. I think we should get all the Chevy babes, GMTC, get VS to sponsor a photo shoot with all the Ladies in Lingerie in the back of my Silverado. When the shoot is over I just step on the accelerator pedal and take them all home with me.
  8. sgtsjj

hahaha great idea coach!
  9. Coach24

Kinda sucks when you have nothing better to do than sit and come up with great ideas and no way to get em done