1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

How To Fight A Speeding Ticket

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Nov 8, 2011.

1. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member 1000 Posts

coach are you gonna be reading that while you get your back rubbed because of officer abuse?
  2. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Officer Abuse?? LOL there will be no witnesses to see that "abuse"..... and he is not getting a back rub as compensation.. Community Services, cleaning toilets for lieing on the stand.... bahaha...

That is no way to fight a speeding ticket, by telling a lie on the stand.. Tell the truth, and then you feel better... LOL
  3. sgtsjj

i thought we went over this already "i saw it happen" LOL, ill play as many cards as i can so coach can get his back rub :rofl:
  4. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

Thanks sarge for hangin in there. I really expected Officer Erica to start bribing all you guys . thank goodness,for me, she is a honest peacce officer.
    I think we may get the judge to double her penalty for humiliating me by putting pink handcuffs on me in:rules: public. Well lets just hope I never get a speeding ticket, cause I head women like a man with slow hands. At least thats what the song says and I believe a song before I believe Fox or CBS News

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

Yes i will it sounds more interesting than see Dick run. The last couple times Dick Ran we ended up with a real Dick in the whitehouse:grrrrrr:
  5. sgtsjj

well arent they all like that though?
  6. Coach24

It seems so. I think they should be required to pass certain tests before they allow the ghetto people to move into the whitehouse
  7. sgtsjj

bahahaha then there wouldnt be a single politician that would be able to get in
  8. Coach24

HMMMMM! Now there is a good idea somewhere in your senence
  9. sgtsjj

ok back to getting you a back rub because you were speeding and erica beat you....
  10. Coach24

Ahh can't pick on her for awhile she had a little incident and is having some difficulties. After she heals we will tease her about it. Never was on who could kick someone while they were down