How To Fight A Speeding Ticket

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Nov 8, 2011.

1. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Thanks coach... I am feeling better now, I can see now.. still a bit painful, but the meds are working..... coach is next :)

2. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

well atleast coach is considerate....i think you should give him a rub because of that

3. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Hope all is better Officer Erica. Many well wishes for your speedy( oops) recovery. May the weather be hash while you sleep and pleasant while you are awake. I like sarges suggestion. Wink, Wink. he he he

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

I won't argue that, for sure.LMNBO

4. sgtsjj

im trying coach...but shes a tough one to crack

5. GMCErica

As part of victim compensation, back rubs are not included in the list... LOL Sarge is trying to get you that massage, he thinks, maybe he can get one too, while I am handing them out... LOL Which I am not...

6. sgtsjj

bahahha i am just trying to get the old man one i figure he deserves it from a good looking young lady

7. Coach24

Maybe we should start a poll and see what numbers we get . for or against.

8. GMCErica

I DONT THINK SO!! Not happening.. I am not flying from British Columbia to USA to give you a massage/back rub/or rub anything else... Not happening! That is NOT how you fight a speeding ticket... Well, at least with me.. LOL

9. Coach24

What if I fly to BC? Hmmmmm HMMMMM :neutral:

Hey you got it posted? Like the upgrades/modifications. After getting that installed you probably need a back rub, right?:money:

10. sgtsjj

Erica what if he gives you one after you give him one that would be fair wouldnt it?