Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

How to get your FREE GMTC Window Sticker!

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by ChevyFan, Aug 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Ok, wow. I guess we've got a lot of people who love the site and want to sport their free GMTC Window Sticker! So far looks like I will have a couple of hundred that need to go out. No worries, everyone who posts today in the [h=1]Win a GMTC Club Window Sticker[/h]thread before noon CST (just over an hour away) will get a free sticker.

But, that's too many for me to manually type into a system. So I'm going to setup a simple but ugly shopping cart deal and everyone will have to go into that and enter your name, address, username, etc. That's just how it's got to be, I'll keep everyone updated as I have this thing built quickly.

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Ok, so I'm going to have to get a bunch more of these printed up. I will hopefully have the "shopping cart" system up and running by noon tomorrow and that will help to coordinate all of the shipping and addresses and all that. But I'm going to have to go to my vendor and place another order because I need another hundred stickers or so. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.