1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

How to mount aftermarket SS bumper cover, anyone know

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by DIGS16, Nov 2, 2009.

1. DIGS16

DIGS16 Rockstar 100 Posts

so i recently purchased an aftermarket SS front bumper cover off one of the member in here... and thank u MeanGreenMachine saved me alot of money:great:... i been lookin around to get it painted at local shops and have been wondering as to how possibly i could install it my self to avoid paying more and only paying for someone to paint it...
    any one that knows and can share i would appreciate it
    Thanks
  2. DIGS16

Bump... some one has know
  3. heavy chevy

heavy chevy Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Just put one on my 08 Double sided tape and drill your holes where your bumper mounts go.
  4. DIGS16

okay sounds easy enough... but do u have any pictures or something ... im more of a visual learner lol
  5. heavy chevy

heavy chevy Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

i know i should have but i didnt take pictures of the process. If it is the street scene one you can print the directions off of there web site.
  6. DIGS16

what really? i looked just about every where and not found anything... i mma go look right now and see what i can find on the site
  7. ShortyzKustomz

ShortyzKustomz New Member

x2... find out if its a street scene, those directions are online, If not, its still fairly simple, I've done a few if you need any help
  8. DIGS16

well i dunno if its street scene... the one i have is made of fiberglass...
    well what do u know of how to do it... u probably have alot of tips of how to put it on and not have to worry about it falling off
  9. DIGS16

bump... bump
  10. Im going to install a Extreme Dynamics one on mine eventually, if you dont get any info by then ill try to post some pics if it will help at all.