1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

How to re-set tire sensors on 2010 Silverado

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by queenofshoppers, Jul 14, 2012.

1. queenofshoppers

queenofshoppers New Member

I have a 2010 Silverado, I had a flat on the front drivers side tire, patched the tire and put it back on. Now my tire sensors are out of whack. The owners manual really does not say how to re-set my particular Silverado. They want you to press the automatic door fob, (Which I do not have). So does antone know how to manually re-set these tire sensors? Any help would be greatly appreciated.:sign0011:
  2. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

If you use the search in the upper right corner you will find many threads discussing the TPMS (tire pressure monitor sensors) I have read but not sure wich thread there are some ways to reset. Good luck.
  3. dadngt

dadngt New Member 100 Posts

I just tried the rain dance described in the owners manual for my 07 & even after all the honking & light blinking I'm still getting the warning lights.
  4. Skippy

Skippy Member 100 Posts

Tire pressure monitoring system reset tools are occasionally found at automotive parts shops for loan out (usually parking lot only, kind of thing, or you give them a credit card to hold the $350 or so until the device is returned). You might try calling around.
  5. mkballance

mkballance New Member

Do you have a keyless entry system. Y: Ignition ON, initiate learn by pressing both lock and unlock until chirp sounds, left front turn signal will light. Raise or lower pressure in tire for 8-10 secs until horn chrip, then onto right front, right rear, left rear--raising lower pressure till chirp. Double chirp at left rear will confirm learn.

Keyless entry N: Press DIC INFO button until the TIRE LEARN message appears, the press and hold SET/RESET until double horn chirp confirms learn, left front turn signal lights, and same procedure to learn as above.

Good luck,
    Kent