1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

How to Remove rear speakers panels in a 2008 Silverado Standard Cab

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by PepperAnn, Aug 1, 2012.

1. PepperAnn

PepperAnn New Member

Hi..New to the forum and appreciate all the helpful info. I'm getting ready to replace the factory radio & speakers in my 2008 Silverado and was wondering how to remove the rear speakers that are right behind your head to the side. I'm not sure how the panels come off? Thanks...
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I've got a 2004 (NBS) truck, not a NNBS truck, so I can't answer your question. However, welcome to GM Truck Club! :great:
  3. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club, it's good to have you with us. :glasses:
  4. PepperAnn

PepperAnn New Member

Thank you...Nice truck you have there. I'll get mine posted soon
  5. PepperAnn

PepperAnn New Member

Very Nice!
  6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Thanks. :)

I recommend posting your inquiry in the 'Technical Forums' section (as appropriate to the type of issue you have -- in this case Audio). You'll reach a wider group of the forum members that way ... and target your inquiry more directly to those who might already have experience with it. (Also, it's slow this time of year as people have end-of-summar things and back-to-school things going on.)
  7. TemperMonkey

TemperMonkey Member

Welcome!! :great:
  8. Gpana

Gpana Member

Welcome to the Club...hope you find the club helpful :great: