1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

How to remove Z71 tahoe front bowtie

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by SRALinQ, Sep 11, 2009.

1. SRALinQ

SRALinQ New Member

I did quick search and didnt see this as a previous post, but im really sorry if it is. I just painted the front bowtie on my silverado and it was easy as hell. But i took a gander at my 2006 tahoe and it doesnt look so easy. so i was wondeing if anyone knew how to remove the front emblem. Any tips and steps would be very helpful to me before i start prying off this thing
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2009
  2. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I know Springthing did this on a older body style suburban (94-99) and posted a write up in the "how to" forum. Not sure if this is the same set up as a newer truck but could give some help
  3. SRALinQ

SRALinQ New Member

thaks man found the thread yu were referring to but his was an older gen and it looked like alot more space was present.