1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

how to reset average mpg and other info items on Silverago LTZ

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by dwheeler, Nov 29, 2011.

1. dwheeler

dwheeler New Member

feel like a dodo .... can't figure out how to reset average mpg and other info items on my Silverago LTZ.
    bought the truck used and having great experience but want to get better idea of current averages and performance.

2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Should just have to zero the personal tripometer and the annual one. If it's got more than that zero them all. That's how it's done in my 04 SLT (LTZ equiv from back then).

3. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

It is the same process as resetting the odometer... just push and hold the checkmark button until it resets

4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'd hope you can't reset the odometer!

5. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

good call there surrealone... I was obviously thinking trip odometer the same as you were, but apparently my fingers missed the trip part. :lol:Of course, in my truck's case, the odometer did go away once. It came back after it sat for a while though.