1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

How to spend your IRS Stimulus Check

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Apr 30, 2008.

Random Gallery Photos

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

What's everyone going to spend the cash on? :great:
  2. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

most of it's going to pay off a credit card, the rest is going to buy 2 steel rims for my car. 2 of 'em got bent from running over large debris on the road :gasp:
  3. dwill3015

dwill3015 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I'm buying new shoes for the Silverado to coincide with my 4" lift at the same time. 33" Toyo Open Country M/T's to be exact!
  4. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

wow, you must be getting a lot of bonuses on the refund package. I should be getting $600....certainly not enough for a nice set of tires... :)
  5. RedHoe01

RedHoe01 New Member

with four kids and lots of bills I will be not be spending mine on the hoe unfortunitely.
  6. Dan

Dan New Member 100 Posts

Will pay off the final 400.00 dollars of credit card dept so i will owe no one for the first time in 15 years!!! no car payments no house payment no credit card bill everything PAID OFF :party:
  7. Sooner

Sooner New Member

I'm loading up the ATVs and taking the wife and kids on a week long vacation to Lake City, Colorado in June. We're going four wheeling on the Alpine Loop between Ouray, Silverton and Lake City. I can't wait. I'm counting the minutes.
  8. Skarch

Skarch New Member 100 Posts

Take me with you!
  9. Sooner

Sooner New Member

No problem! The more, the merrier. :lol:
  10. vncj96

vncj96 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Strippers and beer:party:! I wish, saving it.