1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

How to stop staring at my laptop screen?

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by pinkblondi, Jun 11, 2009.

Random Gallery Photos

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pinkblondi

pinkblondi Former Member

Hi, I just have one wish, to unplug from the web and come back into the real life! Where is my blue pill?
    I'm a 21 years old massagist from NY, and when I come back after work, tiered from standing all day long, I just turn on my laptop, and suddenly, it's 2 am. How do you manage to keep your offline life, when you have a pc at home?
    My obssesion is icq, blogs, myspace and any web place where you can meet interesting people. Forums are new to me, but I thought to give it a try.

ps: I'm a total newbee at forums, so I'm sorry if posted in the wrong place, just got here and saw this one.. Please be kind to show me the right place where you can just talk with people.
  2. Z71_guy

Z71_guy New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

welcome to the site
  3. bry2500

bry2500 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the site!!!!!

you can post questions in the appropriate forums, just starting threads in the coffee shop about various will be the best place to voice yourself, the moderators will let you know what is appropriate.
  4. Springthing

Springthing New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the GMTC. What do you drive, where are you from?
  5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

... registered with a mail.ru (russia) email address. 99.999% of the time it's a spam bot/scammer.
  6. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Just had this EXACT same post on another forum I frequent. User's banned

CLOSED
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.