Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

howdy yall

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by aznredneck901, Aug 17, 2011.

1. aznredneck901

aznredneck901 New Member

Hello to all . My name is hong i live in memphis tn. i just purchased my new 2006 chevy silverado crewcab z71 4x4 and i love it :). my next purchase for this truck is an exhaust system any recommendation?

Last edited: Aug 17, 2011
  2. LB'07-Z

LB'07-Z Rockstar 100 Posts

Welcome to the club and congrats on the new truck! I'm new myself. If you want it loud go with straights but if you still want it loud without all of the popping cherry bomb glasspacks will take care of that. Thats what I had on my old Z and just put them on my new 07 Z a week ago. I love'em!

3. aznredneck901

aznredneck901 New Member

Thank you . i will look into that first :) precciate it bud . i have stock rims and tires on this truck . i need your opinion please. i want just a tad bit more clearance, and want to know what is the biggest size tires i can put on this truck stock ? i dont want to crank the torsion bar up my buddy told me to to raised the front end up, to make it level out. Thanks this will help me out alot :) i love my chevy !!!

Last edited: Aug 17, 2011
  4. LB'07-Z

A buddy of mine has a daystar leveling kit on his 04 and is running 295\75's and his has an awesome stance

5. aznredneck901

aznredneck901 New Member

thanks man

6. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome and congrats on your new ride!!!

7. LB'07-Z

No problem search user name "Pruett" he's my buddy with the 04. You might want to message him he knows more about that body style than I do.

8. atxhookem

atxhookem New Member

Congrats on your Truck and Welcome!

9. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club. Enjoy your new truck. Check out Bankspower.com for a great exhaust. I have Magnaflows on our trucks but when its time to replace them I will go with the Banks cat-back. Also check out there CAI intakes. You can see one on my truck in the lastest photo album.

10. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome Hong! Your name and your user name must have a hell of a story behind them LOL. Glad you joined GMTC.