1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Howdy!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by GUTH_R65, Dec 13, 2012.

1. GUTH_R65

GUTH_R65 New Member

I just bought a 2007 Chevy 2500HD regular cab after driving Fords for years. First thing my wife asked me was "How much is a locking tonneau cover?"....did I marry up or what? LOL!

Anyway, I bought the truck because I wanted something with a heavy duty frame and running gear so it will last me a long time AND be survivable in a crash. After walking away from 2 crashes in which both vehicles were totaled I figured I'd pay a little more for gas and just run over the other guy......

Anyway, I went online looking for info on the truck before I bought it and came across this forum, liked what I saw, and joined up. I'm a social media manager for a large telecom and also a reserve police officer. As I have some pics I'll add them and fiddle with my profile this evening.

Thanks for letting me join!
  2. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Super Moderator 1000 Posts

:sign0016:to the GMTC
  3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome! :great:
  4. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !
  5. donyms

donyms Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts