Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Howdy!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by agentl074, May 21, 2009.

1. agentl074

agentl074 New Member

Howdy from Indiana! I am new to GM vehicles and I own a 2000 Mustang GT Coupe and decided to cross over the dark side :lol: I am planning on getting a Silverado 2500HD Turbo Diesel in the near future!

2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Welcome to the site,from Calif.:glasses:This is not the dark side,ITS only the Best Side.Went you get your Ride Post up some picks.

3. agentl074

agentl074 New Member

Hahaha thanks! Ya the family on my dad's side are all ford and my mom's side chevy lol. I personally think that while my car ain't too bad, its nothing compared to the LS1 Camaro :rofl: I believe that GM just makes stronger vehicles :glasses: I can't wait til I can finish school that the military paid for and get my truck :)

4. bob13

bob13 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!

5. masterfoxscout

masterfoxscout Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Glad to have you here!

6. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site. Hard to go wrong with a Duramax!

7. 12pack

12pack New Member

Welcome fellow Hoosier.

8. bry2500

bry2500 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!!!!!!

9. ct9a

ct9a Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!