1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Howdy :)

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by GMSIERRAF1, Feb 9, 2010.

Random Gallery Photos

1. GMSIERRAF1

GMSIERRAF1 New Member

Hi new member from Norway here ! This is my new project . I just bought this GMC Sierra 1500- F1 5,7 L 1993. I realy love this truck. Happy for information about this F1 styling and the car..It even got F1 Truck Logo in the seats... I will show you pictures in my album while I fix up the truck. I hope my english is good enough :lol: ore not to bad..................... Kind regards from Am. truck lover from Norway
  2. pmartin816

pmartin816 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the site.
  3. Stealth

Stealth New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Cheers! Welcome aboard. I think you will enjoy it here just like i have.
  4. GMClone

GMClone New Member

Welcome! My great great grandfather on my father's side of my family was born in Norway. At our family gatherings we enjoy great foods such as lefsa, kringla, and krumkake. It is safe to say I enjoy my Norwegian heritage! :) Look forward to seeing pictures of your truck.
  5. Kyles03

Kyles03 New Member

welcome!!!
  6. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the site! Your English is much better than my Norwegian so don't worry about that.
  7. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the site!!:glasses:
  8. ct9a

ct9a New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  9. Gmcsuvguy

Gmcsuvguy New Member 100 Posts

Welcome to the site, cant wait to see your pictures. Is it difficult to get parts or accessories for your truck there?
  10. Coolrado

Coolrado New Member 100 Posts

welcome aboard.