Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Howdy

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by TxTazDad, May 18, 2007.

1. TxTazDad

TxTazDad New Member

Just joined today, got a '86 'Burban a couple of weeks ago, was looking for a place to find parts or advice if the need arises, looked like a good choice :smile:

Attached Files:

2. Davandy

Davandy Moderator 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site TxTazDad.
    Show us some pictures; you can post them in the Gallery :great:.

3. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome, Thats a sweet ole burb. Boy is she in nice shape, good score. Rare find in that condition.

4. TxTazDad

TxTazDad New Member

yea, couldn't pass it up for the $$$, only 2 previous owners & it even came with the original papers on it & all receipts. 149K miles. Plan on making it a long term project, probably pass on to my boy or drive it forever. not bad for $1500 :eek: :eek: :eek: :party:

5. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

1500 bucks are you kidding me! Ah thats sick! WOW I need a break like that....

6. brownbomb

brownbomb Rockstar

Wow! Great looking beast. Any big plans or projects lined up yet?

7. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

:great:Welcome!

8. hotwheels93

hotwheels93 Rockstar

Welcome to the site, TxTazDad.... That's a purty truck! I wish I could run into a deal like that... Oh well. :lol:

9. CaGuyInMo

CaGuyInMo New Member

HI All

Hi, I just joined tonight (5/19/07). I drive a 2006 Trailblazer. I made the mistake of going to a car show today, so I am getting the itch to customize the ride. LOL

Regards,
    Jeff