Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

How's everybody doin???

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by 91bigblue, Mar 1, 2009.

1. 91bigblue

91bigblue New Member

Hey everyone, my name is Jesse and I'm new to the site and Suburban family. I've owned a couple of GM's before and had pretty bad luck with them. (88 Astro, blew motor; 05 Trailblazer, bad heater core within 20k miles) Hopefully this one will be a little better!! Its a 91 Suburban with an "exempt" amount of miles, newer motor and tranny and everything else. Well if ya'll got any advice or questions, gimmie a yell.

2. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi Jesse. Welcome to the GMTC.

3. plumber_rob

plumber_rob Rockstar 100 Posts

Welcome to the site.

4. tlperry68

tlperry68 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site.

5. 1st Synthetics

1st Synthetics Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to GMTC Jesse

6. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site Jesse!

7. digg71

digg71 New Member

Hello, welcome to site. If you buy used, its always a gamble no matter what brand you drive. Just bought my 2500 used, so far so good.

8. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site, Jesse! Lots of Sub's on the site, have fun!

9. bac-n-afect

bac-n-afect Rockstar 100 Posts

Welcome to the Forum, Buyer Beware!

10. bry2500

bry2500 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

welcome to the Site

Ok the motor thing would be frustrating but the heater core is something that happens to all vehciles. 20K is premature but some parts juat are bad from the start. I have owned alot of different vehicle makes. quick list:
    2 Vw's
    2 Nissans
    2 Dodges
    3 Chevy's
    1 Ford
    1 Honda
    2 Toyotas

most of the issues I had with them all were maintainence related or just pure mistreatment. The only really bad vehicle i owned was the Ford. That one just suck up all my money and energy. I will never own another again.

Anyways if you do have any problems with this truck we are all here to help you. You just stumbled across the greats source of Chevy knowledge on the planet. Welcome to the site again and I hope your experience here is a good one.