Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Hows the weather been in the Northwest this winter?

Discussion in 'North America - Western USA' started by ChevyFan, Jan 15, 2007.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

It's been cold in the south, how about in the Northwest?

2. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Pretty mild until a couple of weeks ago when we had a few inches of snow on the coast and then less inland. Temps turned to freezing and have been in the teens and 20's since and just clear and cold. Nothing compared to how bad it is in the midwest right now. I love driving in the snow, but not on ice and it's a big difference driving my 2006 Silverado 2500HD 4X4 CC SB Duramax than it was driving my 2002 Toyota Tacoma 4X4 on ice a couple of weeks ago before the trade-in. :shock:

3. Chevy Girl

Chevy Girl Rockstar GMTC Chick 100 Posts

60 and cloudy lately in Seattle -- typical spring day.

4. ScarabEpic22

ScarabEpic22 New Member

It has been rainy, but the last week or so its been mid-high 70s and was 80F earlier. 76F and sunny now.:biggrin:

5. maxumpower

maxumpower Rockstar

After no rain for two weeks we get a break and now it's raining all weekend. Why can't it rain on a monday!

6. chapablazer

chapablazer New Member

weather check in

This has to been one of the most interesting summers around. one week you would swear it is winter and tomorrow it is going to be 95 again. Crazzzzzy. Any hoot i realize this post is way after the fact, but i wanted to get my name out there.

7. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I've been talking to my sister up there, got photos of my niece's first day at school and it was raining cats and dogs! I rememer those days, going to school with the crazy rainy days!

8. domin8

domin8 New Member

Weird weather out here. Normally we see 100+ days in late July/early August. This year it was June. We seem to be getting rainy weather a little early too. Normally don't get that until October. Hopefully this is a sign that winter is going to be long and cold. We need the water/snow since our snowpack last winter was only 30% of normal.

9. Trask215

Trask215 Rockstar 100 Posts

It's been pretty damn wet around here this year. Already had a couple of floods. Can't wait 'til summer time!!!

10. Chevy Girl

Chevy Girl Rockstar GMTC Chick 100 Posts

Too much snow and rain!!! This has happened in the past, but there was so much building going on over the past 20 years that there isn't enough greenery to suck up all the water! Just floods the streets! :grrrrrr:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]