Hows This For Oppsite Sides Of The Coin!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by crane3447, May 26, 2008.

1. crane3447

crane3447 Rockstar 100 Posts

For those of you who read my little story about the great service I got at a dealership in Newfoundland(the link below is to that story), I hope that story made you feel a little good inside. Because this one won't!http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12757

About 8 hrs before I got on a plane and flew back to Calgary from Newfoundland, I triped and fell down. As it turns out, I broke a small bone in my ankle. Not as bad as it sounds but I 'm in cast for a while.

While I was in the doctors office some jerk backed into my '04 sivlerado and left! Nice huh? This is the one I keep in the garage all winter and the one I have as my avatar. To say I was ticked doesn't quite cover it. I think you get the picture. :grrrrrr:

Looks like my front bumper is pushed it on the driver side a bit. The bumper doesn't look to bad so I am hopeing its the mount thats bent.

I guess someone seen them do it because they left a bogus ph# on my window. Tell me I wouldn't like to find this guy!:grrrrrr::grrrrrr:

Funny part is the only reason I was even drive that truck is bcause it an automatic. My other rigs are sticks and its my left foot thats hurt!

Gotta love irony.:lol:

Last edited: May 26, 2008
  2. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

wow that sucks dude hopefully your foot and your truck get fixed soon!!

3. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Sorry to hear of your mis-fortune!I hope all works out for you in the end.

4. no0b123

no0b123 Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Oh snap! Sorry to hear that have happened. I hope your ankle heals quickly and that your custom pimp-mobile isn't damaged too heavily. Can you ask the doctors office if there is surveillance cameras outside? And I just have one funny thing to say...

(bogus ph# :rofl:)

5. crane3447

crane3447 Rockstar 100 Posts

Yea, yea! Some of my "friends" thought that was funny too! If it wasn't me I would have thought it was kind of quick thinking to. Guess theres a few SMART as#%@le's out there.

6. no0b123

no0b123 Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Sorry, I had too. And yes there are some really smart A-hole's out there. Try to be careful.