1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hows This For Oppsite Sides Of The Coin!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by crane3447, May 26, 2008.

1. crane3447

crane3447 New Member 100 Posts

For those of you who read my little story about the great service I got at a dealership in Newfoundland(the link below is to that story), I hope that story made you feel a little good inside. Because this one won't!http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12757

About 8 hrs before I got on a plane and flew back to Calgary from Newfoundland, I triped and fell down. As it turns out, I broke a small bone in my ankle. Not as bad as it sounds but I 'm in cast for a while.

While I was in the doctors office some jerk backed into my '04 sivlerado and left! Nice huh? This is the one I keep in the garage all winter and the one I have as my avatar. To say I was ticked doesn't quite cover it. I think you get the picture. :grrrrrr:

Looks like my front bumper is pushed it on the driver side a bit. The bumper doesn't look to bad so I am hopeing its the mount thats bent.

I guess someone seen them do it because they left a bogus ph# on my window. Tell me I wouldn't like to find this guy!:grrrrrr::grrrrrr:

Funny part is the only reason I was even drive that truck is bcause it an automatic. My other rigs are sticks and its my left foot thats hurt!

Gotta love irony.:lol:
    Last edited: May 26, 2008
  2. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

wow that sucks dude hopefully your foot and your truck get fixed soon!!
  3. dwill3015

dwill3015 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Sorry to hear of your mis-fortune!I hope all works out for you in the end.
  4. no0b123

no0b123 New Member 100 Posts

Oh snap! Sorry to hear that have happened. I hope your ankle heals quickly and that your custom pimp-mobile isn't damaged too heavily. Can you ask the doctors office if there is surveillance cameras outside? And I just have one funny thing to say...

(bogus ph# :rofl:)
  5. crane3447

crane3447 New Member 100 Posts

Yea, yea! Some of my "friends" thought that was funny too! If it wasn't me I would have thought it was kind of quick thinking to. Guess theres a few SMART as#%@le's out there.
  6. no0b123

no0b123 New Member 100 Posts

Sorry, I had too. And yes there are some really smart A-hole's out there. Try to be careful.