1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Human Touch Video - 1983's view of 2016 and my comments ... (Video)

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by ChevyFan, Apr 3, 2013.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I was goofing off and made an offhand comment on Rick Springfield's 1983 music video "Human Touch", and low and behold now that the song is 30 years old, it's starting to get some airtime again.

Anyhow, the video shows what 2016 would look like, and it's funny as they have corded phones, small CRT monitors and a keyboard that looks like a Commodore 64. :) Those comments got a lot of likes and I just want to see if we can get some more likes on my comment. Nothing special here, just seeing how well I can get interactive on my social media stuff.

So, if you have a few minutes, watch the video and LIKE the comments from "gmtruckclub" ... you have to go to YouTube to do that though. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo0uTu2uLtI