1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Hummer Fans - What's Your Favorite Hummer?

Discussion in 'Hummer Forum' started by ChevyFan, Sep 5, 2012.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Hey Hummer fans. What's your favorite Hummer, what do you prefer, the H1, H2 or H3 Hummer and why.

HATERS, don't bother posting on here how you hate the Hummer. Ok, we get it. Only post in here if you have something positive to say about the Hummer.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 5, 2012
  2. RayVoy

RayVoy Well-Known Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I love the look of the "2", never had a chance to drive one

3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I had a H1 for 2 weeks It was Pepsi's and I was working on a project with Mt Dew.. It was the Pickup with a custom Sony sound system in it and a Basketball Hoop that could foldout in the back. It was fun and I got that baby up to 70 MPH...H2's Have customized a few but would not own one..

4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

The H1 is unbelievable for what it can do.

5. ChevyFan

Here are some from a member from a few years ago ...

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. ChevyFan

Here is one that I got to test drive a few years ago at a course that GM put on .

Hummer H3T

2009 Hummer H3T Mid-sized Pickup - Hill Assist kicks in with the press of the brake pedal.
    [​IMG]

2009 Hummer H3T Mid-sized Pickup - with rear and optional front-locking differentials
    [​IMG]

Driving through the course it became clear that the H3 technology is designed to keep you moving and as stuck-free as possible when traversing rough terrain. Among it’s capabilities include being able to cross a two-foot deep stream, climb a 16-inch vertical step, lock both the rear and front differentials when in a traction-reduced environment, scale a 60% grade, hold your position and take off again easily with Hill Assist and several other goodies.

2009 Hummer H3T Mid-sized Pickup - easily tackle vertical steps or rocks
    [​IMG]

Read more: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/content.php/131-2009-Hummer-H3T-Review#ixzz25de1nmcl

7. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Saw this one on the NY Rt87 the other day Photo-0242 (1).jpg Had some fun with the H1 and climbed up a brick wall

8. ChevyFan

That's it? No one else has any input on the Hummer? Come on guys *(and gals) I know you've got some views on this, let's hear them.