Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

HUMMER longevity ~ How Long Are You Going to Keep Your H2 or H3 HUMMER?

Discussion in 'Hummer Forum' started by ChevyFan, Aug 1, 2013.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Looks like a lot of the people who have Hummers, that's either the H2 or the H3 (and certainly the original HUMMER "H1") have plans to keep their vehicles for some time. We can see that a lot of owners are just getting to the point where they are starting to do major repairs and replacements on their vehicles, as a lot of these vehicles are now getting into the 100k or 200k range.

So, if you're a HUMMER owner, how long do you plan on keeping it running and what have you done this far?

Hummer_H2_.jpg

2. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Wish I could get my hands on a H3 Alpha, would have that sucker for ever!

3. steelersfan

steelersfan New Member

My H2 Hummer has 75,000. I plan to trade it in at around 100,000 miles.

4. Bowtieloyal

Bowtieloyal New Member

I have a 2006 H3 luxury, leveled with 315/75/16 BFG AT KO's. I bought it a year and a half ago with 72k on it. It now has 75k, more of a play vehicle. My daughter is 8 and I hope to give it to her when she turns 16.

5. yoymon

yoymon New Member

2003 hummer h2 58,000 miles on it...keeping it until they stop selling gasoline

6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

[MENTION=63453]yoymon[/MENTION] how about some pics?

7. yoymon

yoymon New Member

IMG495.jpg IMG498.jpg 2 pics black is great but hard to keep clean

8. Bowtieloyal

Bowtieloyal New Member

Well, I said I wanted to keep it till my daughter was old enough for it but...things change. I now need to sell my wifes H3. It's a 2006 Luxury edition leveled with 315/75/16 BFG AT/KO's with less than 1000 miles on them. It just hit 80k miles and is in like new condition. I don't want to sell it but when I bought it we only had one child, now we have a six month old and when his car seat is behind the driver's seat my legs are so far under the steering wheel I feel like I'm driving a go-cart. Will post pics as soon as I'm done with this post.

- - - Updated - - -

h32.jpg h3.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

h36.jpg h35.jpg h34.jpg h33.jpg

Last edited: Jul 21, 2014
  9. yoymon

yoymon New Member

that looks cool, wish I could talk wife into owning one but she is a gas mileage queen, guess you could sell that and buy an h2..plenty of room for kids there