1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hunting or Shooting Enthusiats

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by NoelZ71, Mar 23, 2009.

1. NoelZ71

NoelZ71 New Member

Any one else do any hunting or shooting? Whats the ammo selection like where you are? Out here in texas if you are not by a Cabelas or Bass Pro or any other major gun shop they either mark the prices way up or there is nothing to chose from.:grrrrrr: Just wondering if anyone else was going through the same thing?
  2. bucknasty

bucknasty New Member

nope over here in utah you can buy them wherever there is a sporting goods section. I dont know what the price ranges that you are referring to but for a box of federal 500 rounds is about $12 dollars.
  3. ippielb

ippielb Active Member 1000 Posts

Yeah, i'm a fanatic about guns, I can't wait for the new Colt Umarex .22 Tactical coming out! I hope it stays non restricted in Canada.

Here's a couple pictures.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Finally a black rifle that wont kill me pocket book to go out and shoot! .22lr by the box flying out of this thing when i get one! :p
  4. NoelZ71

NoelZ71 New Member

That is Freakin Awsome!!!
  5. ippielb

ippielb Active Member 1000 Posts

More pictures with all the normal Ar-15 modifications!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  6. MWright936

MWright936 New Member 1000 Posts

I love hunting and shooting. I've always had a thing for pistols...here is a pick of my dream pistol

[​IMG]

Drool...
  7. bry2500

bry2500 New Member 1000 Posts

I was into bow hunting as a kid, haven't been in many years. Not too keen on guns. But up here you can ammo for guns pretty much anywhere there is sporting goods. We actually had a gunshop in my town when I was younger. The owner got to old to run it and nobody took it over.
  8. Z71_guy

Z71_guy New Member 1000 Posts

i love shooting here is a pic of my latest purchase
    S&W M&P .40
    [​IMG]
  9. kevindsingleton

kevindsingleton New Member

I'm a shooter, as well. In fact, I was surprised how enthusiastic they are in western PA about their guns and gun rights. I enjoy rifles at ranges out to about 300 yards, shotgun sports, and pistols.

I can't find any prairie dogs, up here, but they do have coyotes and groundhogs; one is named "Phil"!
  10. GaryL

GaryL New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

I am real big into hunting and guns as well.

Here's a pic of my ccw, a S&W M&P 9mm:
    [​IMG]

And here's what I used it for last Thursday:
    [​IMG]