Hunting Trophy - Photos, Stories and more

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by dwill3015, Sep 13, 2010.

Newest Photos

1. dwill3015

dwill3015 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

It's hunting season again so let's see your trophy deer, elk, moose, antelope, bear, big cat, pig, etc. Doesn't have to be this years but if your like me, you like to go into the local sporting goods store and gaze at the pictures on the brag board. Don't hunt, how about a trophy catch of the day picture? Let's see em!:great:
  2. GaryL

GaryL New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Hey Darcy,

Here's a pic of one I got in '06 in the Texas Hill Country. Scored a gross B&C of 136". Biggest I've got so far.

[​IMG]
  3. ntbush83

ntbush83 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

She's a beaut clark
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

That's a good looking 10-point (right) you got there. Where part of the Hill Country did you bag that one in?
  5. GaryL

GaryL New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Hi Steve,
    That one came from Mason County.
  6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

The only thing I've hunted recently is fish. But they do tremble at the sound of my name.
  7. 1990chevy

1990chevy New Member

sweet deer!!! hope i get one that big next saterday:) ill have to take lots of pics to put up here
  8. 1990chevy

1990chevy New Member

well i didnt get the huge buck i was looking for but i got a buck at least
    here are the pics

my fav [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

there is more ill get them in a few
  9. 98ls10

98ls10 New Member

Heres a couple hunts where I actually remembered to snap a pic.. haha

banded.jpg Banded mallard hen
    Limits.jpg 16 Mallards (4 limits), a pintail, and some green wing teal
    shne.jpg 3 man hunt in the rain. Theyre always fun haha
    Pin.jpg I think 22 here. Variety, mallards, GW teal, Pintail, Gad....
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2011
  10. LOBO

LOBO New Member

New Mexico antelope hunt 2004

My Dad and I went on an antelope hunt back in August of 2004 near Raton, New Mexico. We got there a day early, and were able to visit the NRA Whittington Center as well as do some sight seeing on the property.

My Dad took a nice 75" buck with a 355 yard shot from his .308 Remington m700.

[​IMG]

I was able to connect on this 82 5/8" buck at 454 yards with my Tikka in .300 wsm using loads I rolled myself.

[​IMG]

My Dads buck earned a silver award from SCI, and my buck was enough for a gold award.

This was one of my favorite hunts of all time. Not only did my Dad, and I take once in a lifetime antelope, but more importantly memories were made that will last for a lifetime.