1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hurricane Irene Flood Claims

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Aug 26, 2011.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

We all know there will be a lot of vehicles hit hard by Hurricane Irene this next week. Please take steps to keep you and your loved ones safe, but all thing being equal take care of your vehicles as well.

Once the hurricane hits, there will be a good number of flooded out vehicles. These cars and trucks will be around for the next decade, so beware and keep your eyes open for flooded out hurricane Irene vehicles.

Anyone got any damage from the hurricane?
  2. Caddiac

Caddiac New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I have a place on the SC coast a couple of blocks back from the Ocean. It was not flooded out in Hugo, the worst storm to hit us in several decades. So I should only have to be concerned with wind damage. I will find out next weekend when we go down for Labor Day.
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Wow, hope that turns out well for you. I wish I could have spelled HURRICANE right when I posted this thread though.

How many people on here are or were in harms way?