GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Hydro dipping....Special pricing for GM Truck Club members.

Discussion in 'Gorilla Hydro Dip' started by sstoner911, Jan 11, 2012.

1. sstoner911

sstoner911 New Member

Greetings fellow GM Truck Club members.

Some of you may already know me and some may not.

During the last couple of months I have been working to setup my Hydro Dipping shop, Gorilla Hydro Dip.

For those of you who are not familier with the process, you may have already seen the process on gun stocks, bows and any other hunting item that has a camo design.

You can now customize your guns, truck trim parts, manifold covers, in carbon fiber, wood grains, military camo, skulls, and hundreds of other designs.

This process can also be used on any hard surface. We are offering forum members discounted pricing so feel free to contact me via pm for any questions or if you would like a quote.

Shawn Stoner
    Gorilla Hydro Dip
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2012
  2. ntbush83

ntbush83 New Member

This is awesome man!! Glad your getting it worked out! Chances are I'll be shipping you some stuff! :lol
  3. sstoner911

sstoner911 New Member

Let me know when you are ready....Hydro Dipping is an amazing process and we are excited to offer this product to the GMTruckclub members!
  4. tbplus10

tbplus10 Moderator

Congrats on the new buisness. Pretty cool of you to offer discounts for GMTC members.
  5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

Any links to a website where we can view the products of your work and see cost structures? Pics?
  6. sstoner911

sstoner911 New Member

Our website gorilladip.com is under contruction as is our gallery. However, I do have pics of current work. Keep in mind these items have not been clear coated. They were dipped and are drying.

You can choose between Glossy clear, Satin and Flat. You can PM regarding pricing for Members of this site. You will find that most companies doing quality work charge anywhere from .75 to .90 per sq inch! Pricing for GMTruckClub members will be on a per item bases and at a excellent value.

Simply send me a picture of the item(s) , what film design and look you would like. We have access to thousands of films and if we dont stock it we can generally have it within a week. Once we receive payment we can order any film we don't stock. Turn around is 2-3 weeks. We accepts most major credit cards.

You can contact me at the following address until our website is up:

gorilladip[MENTION=31637]gma[/MENTION]il.com

sstoner911[MENTION=31637]gma[/MENTION]il.com

All items are prepped(wet sanded, and cleaned), then sprayed with a primer and basecoat. The color of the basecoat is depends on the film you choose and the effect your looking for. We can color match any color with a sample.

This is pictures of trim parts off a truck and a gun stock we did today.

2012-01-12_16-46-00_118.jpg 2012-01-12_16-51-16_959.jpg 2012-01-12_16-51-23_397.jpg

If you have questions please feel free to contact me.

Shawn
  7. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max New Member

Let us know when your web-site is up and running!!!
  8. sstoner911

sstoner911 New Member

Surreal - here is the other gun stock I mentioned....

Attached Files:

9. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member

** Shawn's an official vendor now! It's my bad that I didn't make his forum earlier on here. Please feel free to contact him straight on GMTC in this forum or however else he determines **

Very happy to see one of our own gear up to get into business! That's what this country is all about and I couldn't be more happy and I'm thrilled to offer my support behind what he's doing! Sounds very exciting and best of luck!