1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hydro Graphics Dash

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by sstoner911, Apr 30, 2012.

1. sstoner911

sstoner911 New Member 1000 Posts

You wont be sorry! The triangle covers on the doors that hide the bolts for the door mirrors are
    what I would recommend doing to get an overall idea if your going to like the design for your interior. They wont cost you a fortune to dip.

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

I have a couple burlwood films in stock and a carbon fiber. I can add a purple candy to them. Let me know what parts you have in mind.
  2. pmf608

pmf608 Active Member 1000 Posts

[MENTION=19572]sstoner911[/MENTION] Just out of curiosity, what kind of price would I be looking at if I wanted the dash bezel, and the 2 center console trim pieces done in carbon fiber? It would be the same 3 pieces as this truck has done, and I would have the texture sanded smooth beforehand.
    [​IMG]
  3. UpsetProps

UpsetProps New Member

I would be looking at similar pieces pmf608 mentioned above. Could you give us a rough idea on cost sstoner?
  4. sstoner911

Those 3 parts I can do for $150.
  5. UpsetProps

UpsetProps New Member

Thanks sstoner, I will be looking at this in the future.

Too bad you don't have a Canadian location so me and pmf608 don't have to ship our parts so far!
  6. pmf608

pmf608 Active Member 1000 Posts

Wow, that's a great price considering I've looked into buying the hydrodipped dash pieces straight from GM, and it is over $600 for the set that way. Once I have the money to do this, I think I'll definitely get you to do those for me.
  7. sstoner911

So you guys live close...maybe your can combine your shipping!

When you guys are ready let me know!
  8. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Active Member 1000 Posts

That looks cool as hell. Can you dip arrow shafts? Mine are black and sticking out by not being camo. Oh I like the Jeep dash too.
  9. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

All the stuff looks great. I am definately thinking that I may eventually have to find some things to send to you and get done.
  10. sstoner911

That is a good question. Of course they are paintable so you could dip them, I am not sure if it would affect the flight? I am not a big bow hunter so I am not sure about the arrow shaft and dipping. I will ask a someone I know tho who has a bow shop.